Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Identify for sale



Araucaria seeds
This seeds are from an Araucaria tree. I collected them in a trip I made to Misiones, the jungle in the north of Argentina. This tree is endanger, it represents a lot for the people of Misiones and its vital for the animals in the region.

Pink hand knitted waistcoat
This item was hand knitted by my great-grandmother. My grandmother and mother used it when they were my age.

Painted portrait with photograph and poem
My brother painted this portrait. He gave it to me as a present after I left home to live in Hong Kong. In it my sister my brother and I are represented when we were young. The picture shows us three at he time he gave it to me, the picture inside the painting has at the same time a picture of the painting showing a never ending cylce. Behind the portrait there is a hand written poem that my brother wrote that talks about life and waves, contemplation and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment